Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hello!






















Hello! My name is Melinda. I like to make things, collect things, dream about things and sometimes bake things.

I'm married to a nice fellow (his name is Blake) and we have a baby girl (her name is Millie, but we call her a myriad of other names). She is super cute and super funny!

One day we dream of owning a house in the country complete with 3 black chickens. Blake doesn't know about the chicken part of our dream so we'll see about that when the time comes.

You can follow along with all of my online adventures by visiting me on.....

 
MY ETSY SHOP

INSTAGRAM: mooseandbird
 
If you would like to get in touch via email you can contact me at mooseandbird@gmail.com
 
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.....
 
**If you are a longtime follower of this blog you might be wondering what happened to all of my posts and where I have been over the past 7 months. To cut a long story short, my blog went haywire in July last year and for the life of me I couldn't work out how to fix it. Then two weeks later our baby girl decided she would surprise us with an early arrival at 32 weeks. Hence my disappearing act. So, to all of my loyal friends and followers, thank-you for sticking around, I'm so excited to be back!

 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Millie is absoultely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Malea. I hope you have a lovely weekend x

      Delete
  2. hello what a nice surprise - youre back!! and hello millie! congratulations, she is adorable x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...