Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Nana Knits



My Mum and Dad are an absolute blessing in every sense of the word. Their love is abundant and their generosity is bountiful. Last week my Mum presented these two little hand knitted kittens to Millie. It was love at first sight, particularly with the pink one. It is gifts like these that will be treasured forever, their neck ties will fray, their arms and eyes will be re-stitched and stitched again, and their stuffing will soften , but they will always be loved.

Do you love 'Nana Knits' as much as I do?

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

P.S. Since I took this photo there has been a new addition to the kitten family. Millie's absolute favourite.....a 'burple' one. I think we've got a crazy cat baby on our hands!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just love them Leanne. Such a special treasure. I hope you are well xx

      Delete
  2. They are Adorable! Please share a photo of the 'burple' kitten ~ Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely have to share a photo of the 'burple' one Julia. It's a favourite. Have a happy weekend xx

      Delete
  3. I look forward to seeing it Melinda. Thank you! Hope you're having a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are blessed to have a wonderful Mum and Dad Mel, who are also very talented. Love to both. I remember my Mum giving her first grandchild a bear that was called Kirby, and I don't know how many times I sewed a new felt nose on him over the years. I still have him because how can you give away such a much loved bear :) Hope all are well again in your household.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are precious! 'nana' is quite talented! my son's grandma is an avid knitter and made him hand puppets that i hope he will have until they are well-tattered and worn! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...