Saturday, May 24, 2014

19/52, 20/52 & 21/52 {playing catch up}



'A portrait of Millie, once a week, every week, in 2014'
I'm determined to present 52 portraits this year. I don't want to miss a week (or many weeks) like I did last year. I took this project on as a challenge and I'm determined to see it through.....so I'm playing catch up this week.

19/52 - A Mother's Day portrait. Not the best photo, but it was a 'best of the bad bunch' kind of scenario.
20/52 - My little crafty companion (an un-portrait of sorts). I love how her little hand is holding the paper in this portrait.
21/52 - At the park with a sense of uncertainty.  Maybe next time she might enjoy the slide and swings.

{joining in with Jodi's 52 project }

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

4 comments:

  1. Oh - I know the "best of a bad bunch" kind of feeling. This challenge is so difficult. My children are such wrigglers... and between you and me I'm starting to get a little bored taking photos of them every week. I didn't think that would happen. Like you - I am determined to see it through to the end of the year.

    Particularly adoring that last capture. The park. Can be such a hit and miss experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally. I know. I didn't think it would be so difficult but I'm so determined to see it through. I take so many photos just to get one half decent one, which I'm sure you would be familiar with with your little wrigglers. Have a great week. Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous! I wish I had done this, all though I do take photos of Jude daily...maybe I'll choose a fave out of the week and get them printed for an album at the end of the year...just need to remember to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lovely idea Shell. I'd like to do the same. Maybe it will be a little treat if I get to the end of this project. Have a happy weekend xx

      Delete

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...