For the past few years I've been compiling a list of goals that I would like to achieve over the year ahead. Nothing huge or overwhelming, just simple, fun goals to keep me motivated. 2014.....you're already looking grand and I can't wait to see what adventures you have in store for us.
Here are my fourteen fabulous fun goals for 2014.....
1. Rekindle my love of drawing.
2. Use some of my many dressmaking patterns to make clothes for Millie and myself.
3. Buy local and handmade where possible.
4. Write more letters and send more happy mail to friends and loved ones.
5. Go on more family adventures.
6. Start a journal for Millie containing her artwork and special letters/cards.
7. Make more handmade gifts.
8. Spend more time journalling.
9. Re-plant our vegie patch.
10. Experiment with some new recipes - inspired by a lovely vegetarian feast my Mum and little brother prepared on New Year's Day.
11. Design and make some new products for my Etsy shop. Explore some new avenues for selling my wares.
12. Grow and expand this little space.
13. Dance like no one is watching. Approach each new day with open arms. Laugh often. Love wholeheartedly.
14. Continue our search for our dream home.
Do you have any fun goals for 2014? I'm joining in with the delightful Sophie over at Her Library Adventures. Pop over and leave your link if you've shared your goals/hopes/dreams for 2014 on your blog.
Happy days to you!