Tuesday, October 15, 2013

All Wrapped Up



October is a busy month for birthdays in my little circle. My Grandma, my brother, a little cousin and four of my friends are all October babies, so October makes for a creative month of gift wrapping. Above are some of the presents I've wrapped in the last week.....as you can tell, brown paper is my gift wrapping essential!

1. Brown paper (that I balloon printed with Millie), pom-poms and twine.
2. Brown paper, a doily and pretty ribbon.
3. Brown paper, a fabric bow and some hot pink bells.

What are your gift wrapping essentials? I'd love to know, I need some inspiration for the remainder of the month.

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

P.S I've pinned lots of great gift wrapping ideas over on Pinterest if you'd like to pop over and take a look.

5 comments:

  1. I am sure they will be rapt by the wrappings! WOnderful - and I love those felty treats below too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous packaging! Love the pompoms and twine.

    PS: i'm hosting an Aden and Anais skincare giveaway at my blog today, and hope you will enter! http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/10/review-and-giveaway-aden-and-anais-mum.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Wrapping is one of my major downfalls. I always do it in a last minute rush with whatever is on hand (sometimes Oscar's art and icky masking tape). Those presents are gorgeous and inspiring, I must make a more concerted effort this christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are the prettiest little packages I've seen! I adore your wrapping :) and I think I will have to take a look at your Pinterest...

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brown paper is my go-to choice of gift wrap too.
    My other essentials are washi tape, paper doilies and brown twine. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...